SUMMER 2019 – 2 LOTS LEFT AT THIS SITE (LOT 9 & 37)
Quiet location, but still close to the action. Our Sagewood Trail site is an ideal place to move your camp site and build later (if you want to, but you don’t ever have to build). Trailers and campers are allowed and most buyers have started out camping. The land is high and dry with rolling hills. The land is wooded with oak and pine. Most lots have a driveways already in and a building site/ camp site that is cleared. All lots have electricity at the road. Some lots have electrical hook up ready to plug into. County land, flowages, lakes, parks and snowmobile trails all located within 10 miles or less.
All lots will perk for a conventional septic system.
Located in Marinette County, WI
In the town of Stephenson
• ½ mile from ATV & snowmobile trails
• 1 mile from 1,000’s of acres public land
• 2 miles from Cross Country Ski Trails
• 4 miles south of High Falls Reservoir
• 3 public boat landings within 5 miles
• 7 miles west of Crivitz, WI
• 55 miles North of Green Bay, WI