One lot for sale here (Lot 12). 2.71 Acres in size. In the Pembine area located on a quiet country road.
The land is high, flat land. Mostly wooded with smaller scotch pine, 10′ – 20′ tall.
The land will perk for a conventional septic system. The lot has electricity already
installed. There is also a driveway roughed in. The land fronts on a quiet, paved country road.
The neighborhood is a mixture of farms, farmettes, homes and cottages. There
are signs on the road that allow you to ride to the trails.
The lot will perk for a conventional septic system.
- Located in the town of Pemine in Marinette County, WI
- 2.5 miles from 1,000’s of acres of Marinette County public land
- 4 miles from Pembine Township Park w/public boat landings on lakes
- 9 miles from the Menominee River with public land
- 25 miles north of Crivitz, WI
- 80 miles north of Green Bay, WI