Each parcel of land will perk for a conventional septic system.
Electricity is at the road in front of each lot.
There is electrical hook up on the site, at Lot 13, about 100′ off the road.
There are no lot restrictions on the land.
The lots front on Reed Road and Steele Road, both paved town roads.
- Located in the town of Pemine in Marinette County, WI
- 2.5 miles from 1,000’s of acres of Marinette County public land
- 4 miles from Pembine Township Park w/public boat landings on lakes
- 9 miles from the Menominee River with public land
- 25 miles north of Crivitz, WI
- 80 miles north of Green Bay, WI