NEW / 2019
10 Acres in a quiet, rural area. Partially cleared land with the remainder nicely wooded. High land. Electricity at the road.
Near Lake Mary about 10 miles northeast of Crivitz, WI.
Beautiful parcels with a nice mix of wooded/ cleared/ privacy. Ideal for hunting, camping or building.
The land will perk for a conventional septic system in numerous places.
The land fronts on Four Lakes Road, a paved town road.
Electricity is located at the road in front of the land.
There are no lot restrictions at this site. This land appeals to many buyers who want to camp now and build later (but you never have to build)
- Located in Marinette County, WI
in the township of Wagner
- 1/2 mile from the Snowmobile Trail
- 1/2 mile from Lake Mary (public boat ramp)
- 1/2 mile from 1,000’s of acres of public forest land
- 1 mile from Marinette County public land
- 6 miles West of the Menominee River
- 8 miles SE of the village of Wausaukee
- 10 miles NE of the village of Crivitz
- 65 miles NE of Green Bay