APRIL, 2017 – THIS PROPERTY LOOKS LIKE ITS SOLD. WE CAN TAKE YOUR NAME AND CONTACT YOU IF ITS NOT SOLD OR IF WE GET A SIMILAR PROPERTY.
5 Acres of land with a 15′ 6″ x 40′ storage shed. There is a gravel/ dirt driveway off of Bielak Road that leads to the shed/ camping/ building site which is about 300′ off of the road. The shed is nicely secluded. The shed is nicely secluded with woods between the shed and the road. The rear of the lot is cleared. The land is all high. Electricity is located at the road in front of the land. There is no electricity to the shed, no well and no septic.
CHECK OUT NEARBY LAND ON THE WEBSITE – SEE COOPER LANE & CTY ROAD C, BOTH SITES WITHIN A MILE OF THIS LAND
Electricity is located at the road in front of the land. Electricity has not been run to the shed yet.
There are no lot restrictions on the land.
The land will perk for a conventional septic. There is not a well or septic on the land yet.
Located in Marinette County in the township of Wausaukee
* 1/2 mile from a public boat landing on Long Lake (56 acre lake)
* 1/2 mile from public land (170 acres)
* 1 mile northwest of Wausaukee
* 1 mile from snowmobile trail
* 3 miles east of Athelstane township
* 5 miles from Tens of 1,000’s of ac of public land
* 11 miles northwest of Crivitz
* 65 miles north of Green Bay